- 30 April – deadline to collect your ratings
- May – finalists announced
- 14 June – awards ceremony, London
- 31 July – you must be recommended until at least this date
- 31 July – you must have an RAR membership until at least this date
About the RAR Digital Awards
Recommended Agency Register (RAR) is The Drum’s service to help brands to choose agencies, based on ratings. The RAR database contains over 45000 ratings left by brands.
Each year we download the ratings from the database to identify which agencies are the highest-rated by clients for digital services, and recognise those agencies via the RAR Digital Awards. These awards are one of a kind in the industry – there are no entries to submit, no papers to write. Winning can only be achieved through the high regard of clients, demonstrated with ratings on recommendedagencies.com.
We can then help brands to quickly identify the best agencies across a number of disciplines and service levels (see How to Enter below).
To participate in the awards, agencies must register an account on recommendedagencies.com, gather client ratings, and take one of our membership options.
- Your agency will feature on the awards listing page on The Drum website – Europe’s largest marketing and media website.
- Award winners will have a logo on their RAR profile page and search pages, showing clients that their work has been recognised.
- Finalists and winners get awards logos to use on their marketing.
- Finalists are linked back to their RAR profile, giving you the ability to reach a wider audience.
- Promotions go to brands, drawing their attention to the finalist agencies
There are no entry fees. The awards are a membership benefit and included in the cost of membership. Agencies will be considered for all the services they are rated on.
There is no need to enter work, it's all based on client ratings you already have. You must be recommended until at least 31 May. Get more fresh ratings to extend your recommended expiry.
You must be a Premium, Profile or Platinum member until at least 31 July. Start or renew your membership and get more ratings to take part in the awards. Your recommended expiry date and your membership expiry date are shown on your RAR dashboard
The good news is that there are no reports to write, no work to submit. Simply collect as many ratings as you can via recommendedagencies.com and check your membership is still valid until at least 31 July.
- Ask your clients to rate all the services you provide - then you'll be considered in more categories
- The awards ratings are weighted, with higher weighting going to agencies with more ratings, so the more ratings you have, the higher your score will be
After the deadline we download ratings of our RAR member agencies and use the data to find the top-rated agencies. The awards are split into three sizes of customer group - 0-40 staff, 40-99 staff and 100+ staff.
Categories are split into service level categories:
- Client service
- Creativity / Innovation
- Strategic thinking
- On time
- On budget
And digital disciplines:
- Content Strategy
- Digital Full Service
- Digital Strategy
- Online Advertising
- Online Media Buying
- Software Development
- Web Design
- Web Development
Please note the RAR Awards covering other marketing disciplines takes place in April.
The finalists will be announced here on the website, via social media and on recommendedagencies.com in May.
Members will be notified when the announcement has been made.
Finalists will find out if they have won an award at the gala awards ceremony which takes place on 14th June in London.
A must for your awards calendar in 2017. With hundreds of guests in attendance, The RAR Digital awards brings together some of the top-rated agencies from the industry.
- Date: 14th June 2017
- Venue: Sheraton Grand London Park Lane Hotel, Piccadilly, London, W1J 7BX
- Time: 18:45 drinks reception - 1:00am carriages
- Dress code: Dress to impress
All tickets include:
- Entrance to the awards
- Drinks reception
- 3 course dinner
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- The opportunity to catch up/network with colleagues
Tickets will be on sale around April 2017